Suggested Time: 30 – 40 MINUTES
Five Fold: Guru
Psalms 119:105 “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
Select this week's Study Guide, choose a passage of scripture from Sunday’s talk, or choose a book of the bible to go through. Have someone read the scriptures outloud. Have a conversation about how you can apply this passage of scripture to your own life. Encourage everyone to share and connect. Study Guides can be found on the Humanity Church App, under Group Life.
SAMPLE CONVERSATION QUESTIONS:
- What does this passage say about who God is?
- What does this passage say about who we are?
- In light of this passage, what needs to change in my life?
- What is most challenging about this passage?
- What is surprising in this passage?
- What action does this passage call me into?
- Who in your life would benefit from this passage of scripture?
- How would you apply this to a specific current situation in your life?
- Why does this passage matter?
You may want to repeat this process with different scriptures as you continue the WORD time.